Commitment to your privacy
This site is owned and operated by Montiel Pool Service, Inc. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Montiel Pool Service, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information Montiel Pool Service gathers and tracks
Montiel Pool Service gathers two types of information about users:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions.
2. Information Montiel Pool Service gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content and to help better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does Montiel Pool Service divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Montiel Pool Service gathers user information in the following processes:
Montiel Pool Service tracks user traffic patterns throughout our site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Montiel Pool Service does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Montiel Pool Service sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of information
Montiel Pool Service uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Sharing of the information
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Montiel Pool Service operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
The term “Montiel Pool Service” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1560 West Augusta Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Montiel Pool Service’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.